I miss my shadow

Sunday, July 02, 2006

me,myself and no one

At last the day is here. I created a blog. Itz quite an achievment for myself. Yes, I was thinking about creating one for almost an year( Im a bit lazy u know..). So what to write..? I dont know. But I know that here Im not trying to be make this blog different frm the rest ( but usually i do..I die to be unique. I got that instinct in my blood). Ahhhh.... I hear you saying " Cut the crap and come to the point ".

The point : Itz been almost two years in Germany and I had travelled around Europe ( only a few countries ) to get some very good memories and few bad experiences. I always wished to share my feelings and thoughts with others ( it didnt happend for some reasons..i was too busy sleeping, partying, wasting time( i did somethings that was not even worth for used tissues )..never mind. Now itz time to augment all the thoughts and put in somewhere. One of the somewheres is www.sallisamy.blogspot.com.( sorry abt the grammar !).

Lonelyness is one of the most powerful tool. It can make you more vulnerable or more strong. I dont let the first thing happen to me. All depends upon how we deal with that. Im gonna deal with that and the consequences will be my future posts..

If u r still here.......thanks for your time

cya sooon

itz me ..myself and no one

2 Comments:

  • hmm...kalakkunga Saammyyyyyy!!!!!!

    Vijay prasath

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:21 AM  

  • needless to say i'm honored to be here. hope this is as good as the 1st and 2nd samy story.:)

    cheerz.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home